I haven’t been keeping up with the online news, so this blog has been falling behind.
Things have been really busy.
Anyhow, here’s a list of some ADA compliance/lawsuit articles within the last 6 months.
- South Florida ADA Lawsuit increase
- San Jose ADA Lawsuit increase
- Orange County Honda Center Lawsuit
- Miami City Council faces ADA Compliance Issues
- Allendale City Hall gets Rennovations
- Department of Justice Files a lawsuit against a Tulsa Inn on behalf of a disabled veteran
- Disney faces ADA Discrimination lawsuit
- Department of Justice goes after H&R Block for lack of web accessibility
- City of Jacksonville to pay almost 100,000 in ADA sidewalk lawsuit
- Vermont Supreme Court rejects Bar applicant complaint on ADA. Mental health is a grey area when it comes to ADA compliance
- 3 myths about ADA employee items
- Proposed HR Bill 994 to give additional protections to small businesses facing an ADA lawsuit.
- A popular NYC architecture firm sued for ADA and Fair Housing Act violations
- Small business owners in LA complain about ADA lawsuits
- Law school to settle ADA claims
- In Missouri Federal Court, severe obesity may be included under the ADA as a disability
- A Mississippi developer faces ADA lawsuit from Department of Justice
- City of Pacifica faces sidewalk ADA issue
- City of Wellington in FL upgrades sidewalks to meet ADA standards
- More lawsuits in California hit small businesses
- Tulsa, OK faces more ADA lawsuits
- More ADA lawsuits in CA
- Employers need to be reasonable in their accommodations to employees
- IL city gets ADA compliance plan on track
- CA city wants to ask Congress to change ADA laws to stem lawsuits
- More on Lawsuits in CA
- Wisconsin city fails to comply with the ADA
- CA civil rights group files class action lawsuit against Long Beach
That’s it for now. Toodles.
433 Replies to “ADA Lawsuit Links”